Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Kherie Ya Kristmas!



Janet decorating our place with some Christmas lights.







well mom, you laughed but it is true, I bought my first pair of high heels to match my tanzanian outfit (made to accentuate your matakos, if you dont know what that means, ask me later)... i got to wear it on christmas day here...



did I tell you I had christmas with the pope? thats my friend Joyce, I'll post something a little more clear when I get a chance...





pilauf and fanta...notice the way Peace drinks her fanta...just like that video when jake, carla and I were kids---whole mouth! kama terembeta!



So I would say Christmas celebrations here consist of many things...one new outfit, christmas pilauf (spicey rice) going to church, watching a childrens christmas pageant (in swahili) and children eating ice-cream in town...(if you can afford those things)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home